The Canarias Folk Fest is back! The Patronato Municipal de Turismo del Ayuntamiento de Arona, encourages you to attend the "XII Edition of the Canarias Folk Fest Arona", a live sample of our purest folklore, as well as a representation of typical Canarian products and crafts.
The XII Edition of the "Canarias Folk Fest Arona" 2022-2023, will be held on the Paseo Marítimo de Los Cristianos every Thursday, from 16:00 to 21:00 hours, starting on the 1st of December 2022 and ending on the 11th of May 2023. There will be folkloric performances by different groups, as well as an exhibition of typical Canarian food and traditional crafts according to the following calendar:
- December 2022: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th *** In the first two weeks we will only have the folklore performances.
- January 2023: 12,19,19, 26
- February 2023: 2nd,9th,16th,23rd
- March 2023, on: 2,9,16,23,30
- April 2023: on 13, 20, 27
- May 2023: on 4 and 11